Do you find aspects of your life too loud, busy, or draining?
Do you crave more downtime that is completely and wholly your own?
Do you sometimes struggle to have your introverted needs met at home, at work, or within your family?
Discovering I was an introvert absolutely changed my world. It explained so much about what I like, what I don’t, and why it seemed that my likes and dislikes didn’t line up with the majority of the world.
It turns out, most of the world is designed for extroverts to thrive in.
But this doesn’t mean introverts can’t also be successful. It just means that our version of a happy life may look a little different than what the majority of the world has decided is “normal.”
Over the years, I fine-tuned my own life to be more introvert friendly than I ever imagined possible.
- How to set the boundaries I needed
- How much downtime I need to be my best
- How to create an introvert haven at home
- How to socialize without completely draining my introvert batteries
- How to be there for the people that matter to me without sacrificing my own needs in return
And so much more!
These changes completely revolutionized how I live my introvert life, and now I want to share all of these things with you!
You will find this guide worthwhile if any of the following applies to you:
- You’re looking to better understand exactly what you need as an introvert.
- You’d like to better manage big events and activities and reduce your introvert hangover.
- You find yourself constantly oversocialized and you’re tired of being tired.
- You’d like your home life to be more calm, peaceful, and restorative.
- You’d like to know how to better express your introverted needs to your loved ones.
- You’d like to feel less guilty about staying in when someone else wants you to go out.
- You’d like to say no to an event without hurting the people you care about.
- You’d like to set and enforce introverted boundaries.
- You want to create an introvert life you can thrive in.
This guide wouldn’t be a good fit for you if:
- You’re looking for a quick fix.
- You’re not willing to put the time and energy into making real life changes.
- You’re not ready to embrace and own your introverted nature.
You’ll get a PDF with 100+ pages and links to relevant blog posts and tools to help you create the introverted life of your dreams.
Here is exactly what you’ll get:
Welcome and Intro
- What to expect
- How to approach this guide
Part 1: You
- What are your introvert stressors?
- Downtime calculator
- What are your introvert limits?
- Uncover where your energy goes
- Learn how you recharge best
- How to create and enforce boundaries
- How to let go of feelings of guilt, fear of missing out, undo obligation, and selfishness
Part 2: Your Home
- Communicating your introverted needs at home
- Creating home routines for a better recharge
- What to include in your introvert-friendly home
- Creating an introvert sanctuary
- Maintaining your space
- Protecting your space
- Creating harmony with those you live with
- What to do in a challenging living situation
Part 3: Your Work (and/or School)
- How to find a quiet place at work (and why you should)
- How to advocate for your introverted self at work
- Your work/school environment
- Your hours and compensation
- The importance of recovery time and work/life boundaries
- Introverted Job Fulfillment
- What to do if your job is taxing your introverted self
Part 4: The People You Choose (Significant Others, Friends, and more)
- Why you should talk more about being an introvert
- How to arrange social activities on your own terms
- Why “no” should be more reflexive
- How to set a social budget and have an exit strategy
- How to manage relationships that aren’t mutually beneficial
- How to deal with acquaintances
- How to deal with strangers
Part 5: The People You Can’t Choose (Family and In-Laws)
- How to make peace with not making it to every family event
- How to deal with pushy relatives
- How to educate your family on introversion
- Learning when you need to say yes and when you can say no
- How to modify family events to meet your needs
- The importance of being clear and direct about your boundaries, needs, and intentions (and how to do it)
- Why you should expect your family to respect and support your introverted needs (and what to do if they don’t)
Each section is complete with actionable steps to help make it as easy as possible for you to apply!
$19.99 may seem like a low price for all you’re getting–especially compared to other online guides and courses, but there’s a reason behind this:
I think living your best introvert life should be accessible to every introvert.
I’m hoping this affordable price helps more introverts gain the building blocks to a happy, peaceful, thriving introverted life.
If you want to build a thriving introvert life, you can start now!
If you do end up purchasing this guide, I want to thank you upfront! Your purchase goes a long way in helping to support the blog and allows me to continue to write posts and create more introvert content for you, which I love doing. So thank you!